The Languages I Speak...
Certifications and International Courses:
D-Link Technology Institute (DTI) : D-LINK DBC
System Engineering Certification (NIIT -India)
- Diploma in Management of Human Potential: Daniel Alcides Carrion Institute (2014)
- Diploma in Research Methods and Techniques: Daniel Alcides Carrion Institute (2014)
- Bachelor in Biology : Cayetano Heredia University (2000-2006)
- Web Analytics (2014)
- Marketing Digital (2014)
- E-Commerce (2014)
- Cloud Computing (2014)
- Security for SMEs (2014)
- Mobile security (2014)
- Safe use of information technology (2013)
- Safety in online commercial transactions (2013)
- Safe browsing (2013)
- Incident Management and Response (2013)
- How to set up a secure home network (2013)
- Website Developer: Next University (2017 – Nowadays)
- Responsive Web Design: Next University (2017 – Nowadays)
- Global Postharvest Loss Prevention: Fundamentals, Technologies, and Actors: Coursera Verified Certificates, License U6SX6WRAQW (2015)
- Usable Security – University of Maryland: Coursera Verified Certificates, License UQCP5TJWS5 (2015)
- Developing Applications with C # and ASP .NET : TECSUP (2014)
- Web Programming with PHP: TECSUP (2013)
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS4: CEPS-UNI (2009)
- Adobe Fireworks CS4: CEPS-UNI (2009)
Key Competencies and Skills
Why am I able to perform the job requirements competently?
Takes personal responsibility for job performance. Completes work in a timely and consistent manner. Sticks to commitments.
Adapts to changing work environments, work priorities and organizational needs. Able to effectively deal with change and diverse people.
Planning and Organizing:
Sets priorities. Schedules activities. (Use of Bizzagi, Ms.Project and PojectLibre for estimated time tasks.)
Shares complete and accurate information. Maintains confidentiality and meets own commitments. Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
Takes action to influence events. Generates ideas for improvement, takes advantage of opportunities, suggests innovations. Does more than required.
Volunteering Work at Karumbé
Karumbé has been monitoring this foraging and developmental area of juvenile green turtles (Chelonia mydas) for more than 18 years. Here we carried out research and conservation activities, getting quite in touch with the fishermen community where the field station is settled. Cerro Verde (Uruguay) is a landscape of protected area. In this particular case the green turtle can be considered effective 'umbrellas' for broader biodiversity.
Some activities we performed there were: 1. Sighting and capturing, with nets, juveniles of green turtle, in areas next to the shore. 2. Walks (10-20 km.), searching for stranded sea turtles. 3. Help researchers with necropsies of any dead individual. 4. Collect data of the artisanal fishery carried out in this locality. 5. Get involved in talks and workshops for the community and tourists. 6. Rehabilitation of sick and weak sea turtles. 7. Help in the field station duties such us cleaning and cooking.